Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Whats up with Ebay today? -

Performance is horrible. I tried searching for Canon and nothing came up. Is anyone else experiencing issues with ebay today?

yes i am having trouble as well in fact that is how i found your question cause i was searching wondering what was going on i hope they fix it soon i can sign in and access my account but every time i try to search it says 0 items found try again in a few minutes

I m not having any luck...getting 0 results found for everything. I tried searching in Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same. It s 5pm mountain time and it s been like this since noon. There search engine is obviously down. This is pretty lame failure on eBay s part, because today is the first time I ve logged on to eBay in over a year.

I agree with Ken. If they are having problems, then own up to them. Instead we are all here trying to find out from our peers. What a joke. Maybe Craigslist needs to step up. I now realize how much ebay has monopolized this type of shopping. Still no search engine on my ebay.

Yeah im having the same problem, they must have changed something, it doesnt work at all in firefox and google chrome, and in IE i get no results returned. Ebay has messed up big time.

I ve been having problems since about noon. I was only able to make one search, but if I tried to sort the results, it failed again.

Same here, been trying to get on site for hours, I can get on my site but can not search on bid on my watched items. Total waste of time.

yeah terrible no auction only things just the shops trying to sell so all the normal users are not showing.

I can log in and do everything but search for items. It s been like this for hours...What is Up?

its been down most all afternoon bet there losing lots of cash!

THEY SHOULD AT LEAST POST THAT THEY KNOW SOMETHINGS WRONG EVEN IF THEY CAN T TELL US FOR HOW LONG. SUCKS big time

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS