Monday, April 28, 2014

I want to start an errand business. I am having trouble with determining how I should charge my services.? -

I would like some suggestions. I can only choose one best answer but I really appreciated all of them. Thanks!!!

the formula for an income statement [from which you pay yourself,whether you know it or not]isrevenue, minus cost of providing that service=gross profitthen come expenses------when you get that total, you subtract that fromgross profitthat gives you net profit before taxesyou won t have any taxes to pay yetthus, this also gives you net profit after taxes.if you want to pocket x $ per hour, or per job, do the mathluck

This is going to totally depend on your age. If you are starting an errand business you will first need to go an check out the regulations in your town or city for doing this. Some cities require that people who have errand businesses be bonded and licensed. It s a pretty big deal. Also, you will have to have insurance for your business, it will be more than your regular car insurance. Be sure to do all your homework before starting this endeavor as it can be spendy to start.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS