Monday, July 14, 2014

Why i get fired from every job? -

I start a job. After few months, I get fired. Happend like 5-6 times already. after the excitement is gone, I feel like they are using me for cheap. that might change my behaviour, but I still do my job properly. and still get fired

Maybe it s because your english sucks

If you feel that they are using you for cheap, as you say, then that shows. You may think it doesn t show, but it shows. You re getting fired because your attitude sucks. Be careful - after you get fired a few times it gets much harder to get a new job.Anyway, haven t they ever told you why they fired you? Even if the reason they gave you wasn t the real reason, you can read between the lines and figure out the real reason.

Are you always on time and everything? Perhaps you need to socialize a little bit more with your coworkers and boss(es). Another question is what kind of job, because if you work at a low level this might be a signal to improve your studies. I felt used on every job I had until I completed my career, and I know the feeling. And you know what I hate? when the RH say you have bad attitude just because you are not a social person.Best wishes.--Jason M : F* off, you are just trying to sound smart but you are just a dumb as*

There must be some rules and requirements for you to follow. It would be best to ask the one hiring you what he/she doesn t like, so that you can avoid from getting fired.Also, a happy looking face, good attitude and being an industrious person would make you hard to get fired.

Ironically people don t usually get fired based on their job production but rather based on their attitudes. You probably had what they concieved to be a really poor attitude...which makes sense because you feel like their taking advantage of you.

You can try a completely free home based online business.

maybe they judge because how you look but since i dont have a picture of you im just guessing

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS