Friday, September 5, 2014

How to earn commission from a Travel site? -

I am planning to start a travel site. That includes best hotels, travel agents, recreation places etc in a city. I would like to know is there any way to earn from affiliates for hotels and travels. Is there any common site which has all hotels in the city and give commission if someone book hotel/tickets from our site?Thanks,

You must have good traffic to your site, and once you get good number of visitors, big hotels will automatically contact you through email to advertise about the hotels in your site and you can earn commission as an affiliate.

Yes, it is very easy...I am in the online travel industry, a 7 trillion dollar a year industry I might add. Contact me if you want more info and check out the source below.Enrico

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS