Saturday, January 3, 2015

Which newsagencies in London do you think would be some of the busiest at selling lottery tickets? -

I have a business which shows people how to increase their chances of winning the National Lottery by 7 times, and how to increase their chances of winning the EuroMillions by 36 times. I also show them how they can play every week for free.NB. Clients do not pay me anything. I simply get paid a commission from their lottery purchases.I want to find out which newsagencies in London would be busiest at selling lots of lottery tickets (on Saturdays), so I can find (and then stand outside) the best location(s) to promote my services.

The busiest places for selling lottery tickets on a Saturday are supermarkets - check the queues when there s a rollover! It s harder to know what s happening with newsagents as people pop in for all kinds of things and sometimes buy lottery tickets while they re in.London has a lot of supermarkets so whether you d be better at the big ones like Tesco at Brent Park or Sainsbury s in Whitechapel is for you to decide.Good luck!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS