Tuesday, March 3, 2015

How does the selling go on ebay? Are they pose to mail me the box from the post office to mail my game? -

I am selling a video game on ebay and wondering if they are pose to mail me the box to ship my game in to who ever buys it? How does that work for the sellers on ebay? Please help!

I sell a lot of video games, and I use bubble mailers. You can pick them up at your local office supply store. eBay doesn t send you a box to ship your video game in. You can get mailers from the Post Office, but I wouldn t recommend it for video games. In fact, I wouldn t recommend shipping a video game in a box because the weight of the box will make the price of shipping go up.With a bubble mailer, using USPS First Class Mail, the cost of shipping, pretty much anywhere in the US, shouldn t be more than about $2.41 (if you print postage from home. It s cheaper at the post office).

I always use my own boxes.

why don t you to sell the kind of shoes www.solodiy.com/blog

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS