Sunday, April 26, 2015

How can I open a business in America when I am a UK citizen? -

I love America and really want to start up a shop or two over there. I have the money but I am unsure about how to do it. Anyone else started up a business over there and could give me some help and advice like how many employees I would need to hire and the amount of money I would have to invest in. Thank You

It all depends on what kind of business and experience you have ?? .. plus what do you mean ?? running your business from UK ?? or you intend to move with your business.. ?? You have to fulfil many other questions first as well.. some business needs less than $30,000 .. while other business need much more than $200,000 .. so what kind of busines?? just retail business??.. a service company ??.. etc.... . I could help yet, alot have to be answered first.. as well your age, your availability, etc,....Good luck , and have a great day ..

Hey, I am a Freelancer, experienced for four years. You can arrange some works for me and can get 15 % commission. You can try if you want. Write me manob777@yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS