Monday, April 6, 2015

Im looking for catchy name for a landscaping company. Maybe even throw in a catchy slogan as well...? -

I need a catchy name for a landscaping company I am starting. Maybe even throw in a catchy slogan as well....?I ve been doing some lawn care/landscaping type work for a couple years for some family, friends and such, and through word of mouth I have gained quite a few customers so I have decided to pursue this even more. SO, now comes the time where I need a name for my company and maybe some catchy slogan to go with it. Just wanted to see what other people have to say. AND, if you happen to be in Brighton, MI or in the surrounding area and I pick your name I will provide some sort of landscape service FREE to you!!

How about TSL, Total Site Landscaping or 4 Seasons Landscape Co. , or The Green Thumb Company ??????

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS