Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Is wantapair.com a Legit site to place shoe orders? -

Is this a legit site

Nope, that s completely bogus. Their contact e-mail is an @hotmail.com address, which indicates that the site has been put up by an individual, not a legit company (legit companys don t have hotmail accounts as their contact mechanism). There is also absolutely no other contact info either such as an address or phone number. I d advise that you do not order from that site.

wantapair. com is Totally a legit. I ordered my LV shoes on August 10th, and the shoes come to me at 20th. and the shoes is nice too.At first, i was worry about that wheher they are legit or not and whether the shoes is real or not, and the fact told me i don t need to worry about it,100% legit! Report Abuse

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS