Thursday, April 16, 2015

Whats it like to work at Jo-Ann Fabrics? -

im looking to get a job at Jo-Ann Fabrics, and i was wondering what its like to work there and what i have to do, thanks for your helpp :)

I worked at Jo-Ann Fabrics when i was in high school. I really enjoyed it. I worked there with a friend and we had a lot of fun. I m sorry, I can t remember if they paid well, but it was great. We did normal things, like stock shelves, stack fleece, sweep the floors, organize shelves. I think what made it great was working with a friend. I m a guy and it was still fun. I remember the old ladies at the fabric counter loved my friend and I. We would help them out whenever we could. Hope this helps.

I ve never worked there myself but I go there all the time and the sales associates always seem to be so chipper and happy. I asked one of the ladies once if she liked working there because it looked like she did and she replied, I love my job!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS