Sunday, May 3, 2015

Help! What should I do? -

I pre-paid my web designer for my website. He said it would take four weeks. That was eight weeks ago. He keeps setting deadlines and then not meeting them. He comes up with excuses. He s sick or his partners is sick.. he s got creative block. There has been one excuse after another. Last night he had promised to call me and let me know exactly when he would be done and when we would meet so that I could see it and go live. He didn t call.HELP! What can I do? How should I handle this.

Its ok to prepay but the question is how much 20%-50% is as far as it should go, never 100%.How did you pay is the next question and this maybe the best help you will get. If you paid check, debit/credit call the credit card or bank and dispute it they will do the rest to resolve it which would be your best bet even if you paid paypal or electrically too. However you should never deal cash that is always lose lose if you did its harder and may have to go after them with the legal system.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS