Sunday, May 3, 2015

Where can I get pricing information to start my bowling alley? -

I am looking to open my own bowling alley in the near future and I am having trouble locating information on prices for equipment and such.

Here s one possibility...http://www.unitedbowling.com/

Hi Corey, Hello , Email me tomorrow at my office email and I have a contact for you for all of your Food and kitchen equipment that you will need if you have one. But more importantly we help franchises and businesses get funding. When your ready all I need to do is get a profile of your business by asking a few questions to see what options you have, and how much flexibility you have.You can just write the answers in below and shoot it back to me ASAP. Then when I get in the office tomorrow I will match your profile with some of our programs and get back to you with your best options. 1. Name and location of business? 2. Date of start up? 3. What type? Bowling Alley 4. How much will it the equipment or business cost? 5. What will it do for your business? 6. How soon are you purchasing?7. Hows your credit? I m very confident we will be able to help you... We can get any almost any deal out there but more importantly we re honest and ethical. That s why we have zero complaints with the Better Business Bureau and an A rating. That s also why I need to gather your info so I have all the facts and we can tell you what we can do for sure! Thanks and have a good evening, Julian Ford P: 800-420-2415 Ext. 240F: 949-715-0913 Commercial Capital Associates, Inc.www.ccafinance.com A Rating with BBB

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS