Monday, June 8, 2015

A catchy cool business name for photo editing and designs? -

Sooooo...I m starting my own business that deals with mainly retouching photos, minor-major retouches, like taking out backgrounds, adding text/other things to images, making personalized calenders and cards for the holidays or bridal showers or other occasions. I also specialize in restoration of old photographs and adding color to black and white. I also design business cards, logos, and newsletters. I ve been experienced in the program Photoshop for 5 years and am currently in school at the Art Institute so I am learning the other programs like Illustrator (which Im getting pretty good at) but I am not experienced in making websites unless it s just a banner or buttons. I m not HTML or CSS experienced yet..but basically anything else in the field of graphic design and photography retouching I can do..and I can do it quite well. So please help me think of a SWEET business name! My name is Amanda Leigh Ragen but I really dont want to use my last name. I was thinking Mandy s designs but that sounds to original. So whatcha think???

Hot Shots!

Pose Pictures? Hahah idk

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS