Saturday, July 4, 2015

Does anyone know anything about opening a daycare center or how they work? -

If you do tell me as much info as possible please..Is it hard to get one started and open?Doesn t the state help you (loan wise) on getting started?Does the state pay for the utility bills or does it come out of the daycares expense?Do you think this would be a good money making job?let me know all the info you have please! Thank you!!

Well I just wrote a lot on here and i accidently erased it..err..lolI had a in home daycare! So I don t know tons about opening a daycare but I have researched some..I think it would be hard getting one started up but once its up and running it would be worth it..I think some states has grants to help pay for a building and to get things started..I think they also help you with food and things like that..I am not sure if they help with utilities or not..I think you would make decent money but alot goes out too..Yea I think in most places a 24/7 daycare would be good and make good money!Hope you find all the info you need!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS