Saturday, July 4, 2015

Would it be better to partner with an existing online business or start up my own? -

I am planning to start my new online resume services small business. I was going to start the business on my own but now I am considering partnership with an online company which has more expertise than I do. The risk is not high if I invest on my own, but my business would benefit much if I partner with the company I have in mind.Would it be worthwhile to give them a piece of the cake in return for what I get? How do online joint ventures usually work in terms of percentage (pay per click..etc).Thanks!

start on your own and start a brick and mortar form your home. I am very much in doubtmany people need outside help with resumes......where they can get one on-line.start a biz plan and get back to me[i had a resume biz BEFORE we had the internet]

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS