Saturday, December 26, 2015

I started my own coffee shop about 2 years ago and now i have to move? :(? -

How much do you think it would cost to move it to Los Angeles? I have all the appliances and things like that. Plus, how complicated is it going to be?

The first step you need to think about, Is my business successful?If it s a stable business and bringing in a main income then, why not? It might be a good idea!But before you think about moving it to LA, you need to get to know the area where you want to move your coffee shop. You will need to check if there are any coffee shops and how successful they are. There is no point in moving your coffee shop to an area that allready has a lot of coffee shops that are doing very well. It also depends how many people are working for you, as this might be an added bonus, in advertising as the more people you are employing the more business you will be able to attract. It will be an expensive move, but it depends more where your coffee shop is at the moment. If you do go ahead with it, try some great advertising like, flyers and posters to attract the people.Good luck and I hope I helped :) x

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS