Sunday, December 27, 2015

If a person has money but no collateral how do they secure a business loan? -

For example, I have $20,000 and I m trying to secure a business loan for $100,000. I don t have collateral ...can I put up my money against it, or do I purchase something worth $20,000, or how do I go about using my 20k to secure the other money I need?

You can use your $20k to secure a larger loan, but unless you have spotless credit and a long credit history, you probably won t be able to borrow $100k with only $20k as collateral. Talk to your banker and ask about keeping the $20k in a separate account called a compensating balance account.

Being a small business owner, you need to pay extra attention to management of financial resources. Since growth of your business somehow depends on its financial position, you should always be cautious about cash flaw within or outside your business. It is quite true that lack of finance can become a big problem in the way of the success of your small business. http://www.worldbestloans.com/businessloans.htmSince market is crowded with various business loan schemes, every small business owner can manage to get the desired amount without any problem. Therefore if you own a new and small business organization and financial shortfall is bothering you, then these loans can prove to be the best help for you.

Hello am stella maris from texas and I want to let you know is very hard getting a loan this days mostly when you have bad credit score and you know xmas is getting closer but I manage to secure a loan from an international lender last week. You can also obtain a loan from them by contacting them via email usman_corporateloanfirm@yahoo.com. Have a nice day.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS