Sunday, December 27, 2015

Teen clothing store name idea? Anything?!? -

I m not exactly looking for a name but maybe just an idea?Something that will get my brain thinking?I guess a name would be okay too though.I just want your opinions on names you like.

GT (Guaranteed Tremendous)

Try something vintage. Like, White Collar. Or something that attracts customers and gets them thinking, hey! that store sounds cool. Let s check it out . Just be original, dont name it something like Hendersonie and Grinch (Sounds a lot like Abercrombie and Fitch LOL). Although, you can still use your last name. Like, let s say you are making this clothing store with a friend. Try your last names together. They might sound great! Just try it. Like, Davidson and Sanders . Idk, just be interesting! LOL. Good Luck!

Liplock

AdorePrentice DegreePenelopie?? not the best at this, sorry ??

Do something foreign. Me and my friends are doing Je T aime which means I love you in french.

Clothes for hoes

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS