Saturday, March 18, 2006

Has anyone had good luck selling outside of eBay? -

I used to use eBay, but after having some problems with PayPal + eBay, I decided to ditch eBay and look for an alternative. I like Amazon, because they don t use PayPal and things sell quickly, but I like to sell other things besides books and dvds. I tried eCrater, but so far no luck with them. I don t like Craigslist, because then people want to come to your house to check things out, and that s not really feasible for me. I prefer to just ship the item to the customer. I am trying Bonanzle too. I heard they were trying to compete with eBay and were a nice alternative, but they really aren t widely known yet, so there aren t as many customers as there would be on eBay. Any suggestions?

I ve sold on eBay for the last 7-8 years. I never really sold anywhere else except Craigslist, but you can check out http://thewebsriches.com/make-money-sell�� for a list of legitimate places you can sell online or eBay alternatives. It s a good free resource for other ways to make money online too.

http://www.kijiji.com/This is not an auction, it is a classified sales website for free, it is in different parts of the country so you can ship stuff

Personally I haven t had much luck selling online period whether it be on or off eBay.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS