Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I forgot to put my state to the seller on ebay, Will it be shipped to me? -

I put everything except the state and I don t know it it will get delivered to me, I also put the wrong zip code on another order will the items get received to me ?

The first one, as long as it has the correct zip code, will probably get to you with no problem.The second one will probably be shipped to the city and state whose zip code you put down. Once it gets to that post office, it s up to the postal employees there to either ship it right back to the sender, or to do the detective work required to figure out what correct zip code you meant to put down. Either one could happen. Try to be a little more careful in the future. I don t understand how it s possible to make mistakes like this when writing down your own home address.

ebay will provide the seller with the details registered with them. If they are different from the ones you gave the seller, you are likely to receive an email asking for clarification.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS