Tuesday, May 8, 2007

How to get more clients? -

I just opened a beauty salon about a month ago and it s been ok but I would like a more steady flow of clients. I know that it takes time building up clients but what could I do to attract more?

OK .. GOOD for your .. try doing the following :1. Let as much people know about you as posible .. Do what ever it takes to get more exposed .. that includes ( flyers, free Adv. , Online Adv. ) you want people to start knowing you.2. If you already have a logo .. try making it appere .. so people would recognize your salon when they see the logo.3. If you have a website .. you can upload some pics of your work .. as you know a pic says million words.4. Make some offers .. People love offers .. but u need to study these offers really good before applying them.5. maybe some decorations or simple stuff u can do at your salon that makes clients come back and recoment others.If you want we could talk about that online .. sort of brainstorm it .. and would be more than happy to help with what ever I can .. By the ways .. I am a web and graphic designer.good luck ..

First off, let me congratulate on your on journey as a hair stylist. I pray that your organization would be a very blessed one that would attract lots of customers. One suggestion that I want to offer is that you give a discount to your current clients that refer a friend or family member back to you. Statistics show that word of mouth is one of the most effective forms of advertisement. With this information, you do a good job on the customer��s hair so client��s friends will quickly ask who did their hair. The answer will be I got my hair done at ������������ Then in return you pay the client a certain set amount or you discount the normal fee that you typically charge. I hope that you found this information very helpful.

My cousin is the hair stylist for the local cable news show. In return for her work, about 2 hours per week, she gets her name in the credits from every broadcast. One anchor is about 26, she is very pretty and has really, really nice hair. People come in and want their hair to look like hers, which is not always possible.

Get leaflets printed, and hand them out yourself in the town centre

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS