Thursday, June 14, 2007

How to ship a large gift? -

Okay so I m trying to ship a box that is 20 L x 20 W x 6 . The box is gift wrapped and I was planning on putting it in a flat rate box but it turns out that the argest box that usps has is only 12 x 12 .I dont know if I should just have them put a label on it and ship it like that. I m afraid that the wrapping will be completely destroyed before it makes it. What should I do?

don t wrapp it.. 905 it will be destroyed before it makes it.. Ship it with the label on it.. .. and should be soon as the holidays now.. it will take longer time.. so soon to make it on time..Good luck and have a great day ..

Just wrap the gift-wrapped box in heavy brown paper and mail it like that.

put it in a larger box with Styrofoam then contact a company that routinely handles larger boxes such as www.shipalliance.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS