Thursday, June 14, 2007

What does it take to sell avon? -

I just became intrested in selling avon products and I was wondering how the buisness works and how you get paid? I have a meeting on monday with one of the ladies through avon but I want to know something about it before hand. thank you so much

Hi, if you take payment from your customer before you give them their items then you will never get left paying anybody back. You should NEVER leave product with a customer unless you get payment from them first. AVON is what you put into it. The start up fee is only 10 dollars and their product is great quality. You get paid by collecting money from your customers. The amount you make depends on your sales although you do get 40% in your first 4 campaigns so for instance if you sell $200 worth a products and collect $200. You would pay AVON 120 and keep $80 for yourself. You have to buy your own brochures to give out but they are really cheap and they are your store. I really think it would be worth a shot. Good Luck!

It s fun but you have to market a lot. Hand out catalogs, leave them everywhere you go! Or drop your link all over the internet (like me!)

Hi Cassidy! I was actually going to try avon but I heard bad things about them. For example, if someone doesnt pay you back with a BIG order..then YOU have to be stuck paying it! I would totally hate that!Also, you have to buy your supplies like boooklets things like that! It seems like it would be quite difficult!I was lookng into a home based business like avon and I did happen to find something else ..if your interested...send me an email : nataliejazmin07@yahoo.comHope to hear from you soon :)

It takes hard work. Like trying to sell anything does.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS