Saturday, June 9, 2007

I bought something online, returned it? -

for an exchange NEVER received the items I exchanged the first for. I live in Ca. I ordered these items in Oregon. I cannot get an answer by phone, no email NOTHING. Can I create a webpage right next to the name of the business I bought these items through warning others of how bad their service is? What would you rec. I do? thank you

That is why you should be careful when doing business with small websites that have no reputation, and if the price is much lower than other places.If you stick to places like eBay, Amazon, etc, at least you have some recourse.Take it as a learning experience where you have paid the tuition and gotten your lesson. And never use such sites again.

Your question makes no sense. How do you create a website right next to something?How long has it been?

Make a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and a post on Ripoffreport.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS