Wednesday, August 8, 2007

How can I start my own business from home? -

I just to find out if someone can help me or give me advise to start anykind of business from home?

You could sell your stuff on EBay, or find drop shippers to sell their stuff, you would need a pay pal account too. It free easy to sign up and EBay offers all kinds of help to beginnersYou may also check with the Chamber of Commerce, they sometimes offer free training and help with business plans

I am mom of 4 boys working from home with a 24 yr. old, debt free wellness company (which has earned a couple of awards from the BBB) and I love it!! I am passionate about this company as is giving me the opportunity to make extra money, get healthier products in my home, and help others reach their own goals. It s very satisfying and rewarding, AND a great investment because you are making RESIDUAL income! I KNOW with all my heart that I will be a lifetime team member! Partnering with this company does NOT involve selling products, purchasing inventory/samples, or going door-to-door---nothing like that! When you get started, you get a free web site, free training, and amazing ongoing support! It doesn t cost much to get started (a very reasonable amount to start your own business). It is not a get rich quick scheme...you have to take some time to build your business but you can make a pretty significant income over time! I love the fact that this is legit business, with very ethical and moral business practices, that thrives on helping people reach their goals! If you d like to learn more, jot me a quick email and/or send your phone #, and I ll get back to you ASAP! :-)

You most definitely can start a hoe business, as long as you are diligent and serious. A home business can be a great way to earn money without a boss, set hours, or long commute. There are many business models (types of businesses) that you can start online, so you will have to settle on one of them and then see where it takes you. Along the way, the most popular distraction will be the many offers of people who will try to sell you their latest and greatest new product or launch. These are the big name gurus who will be selling you one thing or another. Look out for them, and keep your focus.I have a few ideas in my resource link, which will be useful for you. This will help you to start your home business without too much risk, so you can learn as you go.I wish you all the best in your home business.

Take a look at the link i recommended :

Hi,i have found a site to be usefull, just check this out

Just put an add in the yellow pages and hire an answering service to act like your office

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS