Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I want to work online with no investing.....any ideas? -

Need one ligitimate work at home over the internet idea. Have had many bad suggestions, did the wrong research. I need a new good idea.

We can t answer this, we have no idea what yo our skills and education are.If you want a real job apply at real companies that have real openings for your profession. Explain in your cover letter that you want to work at your home office.

http://www.cashle.com/?ref=uin1254263462Recently I discovered this great little site, and it s worth passing on. I have tried many survey and the penny for click sites and have been very disappointed! Well, a friend of mine gave me this link and this site has totally changed how I think about those kind of sites. This site is easy to use, but you must be located in the U.S., Canada, or the UK. Sign up is free, they will never ask you for a cc. It s easy, you just complete offeres, some are surveys, some are just signing up for newsletters, and there are a few that are downloads, you just choose what you want to do and the points or cash is almost instantly credited! I have been a member for less than a week now and have already earned 3 DVD s through Amazon. I went for the points but you can choose only cash if you want! And the great thing is they give you a small bonus to start!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS