Thursday, April 10, 2008

Suggest me a job or a business idea? -

I am 17 years old from India. I own a firm Ibex Group which I started 2 years ago. In 2007, I had won a Gold Medal for India at International Mathematics Olympiad, Singapore. Academically, I stood 9th the National High School ICSE 2008 examination.I need some suggestions regarding what I can take up. Either I would like to join a high paying job. ($5000 per month) by giving online tutions or I would like to enter into a small scale business that has the potential to turn into a million dollar firm.I request you to suggest me a site from which I can earn by way of tution or any other way you may think suits me. Or you me suggest me a business idea.Thank you.

What suggestion? Where you have knowledge or interest you do.It depends on personal choice and merit.It is wise to depend on self meritand own interest.

try some tutions but dont go for job till u grow 18

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS