Thursday, April 10, 2008

What do you think about home spa parties, princess parties? -

I m a nail tech of 19 yrs, coming back from a 3 yr leave and I m thinking about doing home spa parties for particularly for little girls and tweens. Have you been to one, what do you think and what did you like or dislike. Those of you that have been to women s, teens, tweens spa parties let me know too. My 14 yr old daughter will be my helper and this gives us something to do together. I have 19 yrs exp as a professional nail tech, 3 yrs working in a classroom setting with K-5th graders, and I was a beauty consultant for The Body Shop and had a home based nail salon for 10 yrs. So the experience is there with kids, marketing, home parties, and home business. I would just like some ideas that can help me jumpstart this and get the ball rolling. Thanks so much and have a blessed day!!What did you see done, what was different, fun, anything you seen or experienced would help me alot. Thanks!

My friend threw one a couple of years ago for her bday, and i luved it. it was a TON of fun, and we also had a fashion show. Definetely do it!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS