Monday, May 5, 2008

I need a list of fax numbers for businesses in my area...? -

I recently opened a pizzeria. I need to find a list of fax numbers of the businesses in my area. I like to ship out Lunch Specials which are specially priced lunch items for each day. Businesses love taking advantage of these from what I have seen at previous places I ve worked. I did find fax numbers for a previous pizzeria I worked for, but I cannot, for the life of me, recall what I searched or what the website was. A list is all I really need.

There are a ton of list brokers out there that can get you a list of fax numbers in your area.Keep in mind that you are going to be butting up against the junk fax law of 2005. You will want to get both the phone and fax numbers and then hire someone to call each one to get approval. Yeah, pain in the butt.So what other options?Here s one. Take out an ad in a paper they all read or hire someone to pass out fliers.Get a FREE pizza ...receive details by emailing you@yournewpizzaria.comUse an auto-responder like www.getresponse.com to automatically respond to them AND automatically ad them to your pizza list.Your ad in the auto-responder is GET A FREE PIZZA WITH $65 OR MORE ORDER.Then you send them specials by email once per week.If you don t have an online fax number, you want to be able to receive orders to your email as well.Here is a site where they review the top companies.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS