Monday, May 5, 2008

I would like to start a business out of my home? -

I don t have any real capital to work with at this point so I can t even consider something big. I don t want a loan at this point because I am not sure that it would even do very well. Is it legal for me to start off under the table, or how much profit am I allowed to make before I have to file taxes on it? Thanks.The business would be making alterations, baby clothes and maternity.

Hello there,Yes it is illegal. The risks for doing such are tremendous. You risk everything you have and probably ever will have.You will have to account for this business on your taxes. To do otherwise is a crime.You will have to have adequate business liability insurance to protect you in case something goes wrong. You cannot get that by running a business that does not comply with the laws.I am sure there are folks who have succeeded nicely doing something as you propose. However, I had a close friend who tried it and ran into trouble. She was 5 or 6 years getting out of the mess. She only got out from under the mess then because she married someone who had enough money to bail her out.It is not that hard to do it in a matter that will protect your future. Just don t try it as you propose. It is not really worth the risks you face.Later,

The good news is that you only have to report the income from self-employment with your regular taxes (until you start making enough to hit quarterly reporting). That means that although you have to report all your revenue, it is offset by your business expenses. The key is to get the appropriate business license and tax ID numbers for your jurisdiction, keep good records, and file your taxes on time. You can start off as a sole proprietor (no cost) and later incorporate if the business takes off.

I am madaline barry. when i was searching for loan i was lucky a woman from usa introduce a reputable, legitimate an accredited private lender.which gave me a loan.Do you have a bad credit or you are in need of money to pay bills?I want to use this medium to inform you that DANGOTI LOAN COMPANY is a reliable loan company that offer loan in this categories.*Car Loan*Refinance*Home Loan*Business Loan*Personal Loan*Debt ConsolidationNo Social Security Number Required, No Credit check Needed, 100% Guaranteed NO UPFRONT FEEcontact him through email dangotiloancompany@yahoo.com

You do not need alot of money to start your own business. I just started a business for free by referring people to my website, that s all there is to it. It is a great video on how to make money online.Check out my video on this website:www.website.ws/livelikeaking

Hello,Hope you succeed in your business. You may check the advice from Stephen at http://budurl.com/cvisualizationHope you will learn a lot.

I would encourage a visit.... http://bit.ly/incomeleader

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS