Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If some one reported a business to the BBB...? -

If I sold something that does not have to do with my business and did not sell it under my business name does that mean that a person can still report me under my business name to the BBB? What I sold was not through my business it was through my personal email address and didnt have any thing to do with my business what so ever if so what do i do to clear all this up?

Just send your explanation to the BBB with the full explanation. Let them know it was a PERSONAL transaction, not the business, and the other guy is trying to drag your business name through mud. They may or may not believe you. It s up to you to convince them, and resolve the matter with the complainer. ---Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II daysMake it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS