Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My boss wont pay me!!!? -

I was a nanny to a 20 month old little boy and on my last night there the dad was drunk and was physical towards the drunk pregnant mom infront of the little boy. Now my boss won t pay me the $850.00 that he owes me for working for him. He keeps promising me every week that he will pay me but never does. I wasn t on his payroll yet but have checks that I have cashed at my bank from him that say Nanny . Help how can I get my money?

You must take him to small claims court. If you are under 18, someone over 18 must file the lawsuit for you. How could you let it ride that much money owing? You should have quit sooner. You will win. Bring those checks and write down all the hours they owe you, and any witnesses to your babysitting, any emails or written documentation about your job.

Threaten to open a lawsuit if he doesn t pay and to give you a little bonus otherwise you d sue him for domestic violence.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS