Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What are some easy and FUN ways for 12 year olds to earn money? -

Okay...here s the thing, I need money and I m going to be 13 in late January. But I need money NOW! And don t put things that aren t fun, because if you don t want to do them, why would I?NoLemonade StandsBabysittingRaking (I physically CANT rake. I would be sick for a week)Mowing the LawnAlso, my friends and I are starting a band. We will have all the instruments at X-mas. If there s a way we can make money with that please tell me.p.s. I need the money for guitar lessons.

Work for 4Chan.

you could walk dogs or you could baby sit or you could go door to door and cell bake ed things or you could cell weed but if you dont want to cell weed you could do one of those other things yahh digg

ask your parents if you can do chores, help them. or do a favor for them in exchange for cold hard cash......

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS