Saturday, February 13, 2010

How could i make some extra money? -

im 20 years old and a full time college student. i was laid off from my job about 9 months ago. because im a full time college student and with the economy no one would hire me so i couldnt work. here recently my old job hired me back but could only give me 15 hours a week. because i was laid off im way behind on bills and necessary things. i still live with my parents so they pay for the big bills but i still have mine and they cant afford to help me out, and i really dont want them to. my college and work schedule is so crazy that it would be impossible to get another part time job. does anybody have any ideas of how i could some extra money?????????

If you are free in evenings or weekends you could do some car cleaning, dog walking or look for jobs in the co-op or post offices on their notice boards.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS