Saturday, February 13, 2010

How to ship a flat screen TV selling on Ebay? -

I want to sell my 32 inch flat screen TV on Ebay, how do I ship it? How do I get a box for it, I have the original box, but I probably cant ship it in the original box or can I?

I would use the orginal box with 2 squares of cardboard taped over the screen for extra protection.

I would not even bother trying to ship a flat screen TV. What I suggest is to put your item on Craigs List and try to sell it to someone in your area, so they can come and pick the item up. Hey Craig Lists always work for me when I m selling home merchandise.If you go with Craigs list please make sure you tell the person cash only, hey there are a lot of scams out there.Good Luck to you!

you probally can you can take to a UPS store (or fedex office) and they could pack it for younote they will have a fee for doing so but it will be safe that wayjust be sure to insure it

you can ship it in the original box, make sure you have alot of protection with it, such as packing peanuts

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS