Thursday, June 3, 2010

I need help with writing up a quot;contractquot;? -

Hi, I babysit children in my city. Recently I got screwed over by a parent and would like to type something up, to have them sign when they drop their child off for the first time. Mainly to say This is how much you pay me, if you dont cancel within 24hrs, i keep the days pay. Stuff like that, can you help me write this up please. TY

I can help you write up a simple contract, but the first parent that you show and ask for a signature will give a small laugh, and you a quizzical look and require an explanation. At which point you merely state: Its to protect our relationship, I ve had problems before!New Client agreementDate: Agreement between parent: (name of parent)And Your Name - that the following prices prevail for the services provided: $XX.00 per hour - for one child $XX.00 per hour - for two or more childrenSpecial requirements: (if you have any other needs) A service charge of $25.00 will be charged for less than a 24 hour notice of cancellation. My time is as valuable as yours, and if you are unable to notify me in enough time, I will lose money. I thank you for your trust and confidence.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS