Thursday, June 3, 2010

What should I name my Scentsy business? -

I am going to start selling Scentsy this month!! I am soooo excited. But I am having a hard time coming up with a unique name. I would like something cute that people will remember. A few names that I have come up with are already taken. Please send me your ideas. Thanks so much!!

yes congratulations there are only what two million others already trying to find a decent living doing the like? have you just put scentsy in the yahoo search to see how many are all doing it already? Knowing this is a negative might make it better for you though and using the name Just Another Scentsy Sophisticate or Popcorn, Peanuts, Scentsy , or Yep! Another Scentsy Distributor (adding) hoping my name gives you cause to want and need us.... Save Dollars Use Scentsy might just give you an advantage but in a phone book AAA Scentsy will come up first.

Congratulations! I m having a great time with Scentsy and I hope you find the same excitement I have.When you speak of a name for your business, are you referring to what to name your website or your email? You don t need to have a team name until you become Director so you ve definitely got some time for that. Some Directors also like to get the input of their team before they select a name.If you re looking for website name or email name, there s so many variations out there. Anything with wickless or flameless work well. Sometimes it s fun to do a play on words if you can find the creativity. I am obviously not creative as I just used my name and nothing too fancy.I wish you the best of luck with your business. I hope it all goes well for you.Lisa

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS