Friday, July 16, 2010

Best online payment system for selling a single product.? -

I intend to set up a website to sell one product and wanted to see what was the best options available (i.e. no need for multiple catalog items etc).Above all I d like something easy for the buyer to use. No sign up, easy to understand, minimal hassle.Paypal s is quite impressive but it does not seem to be the most user friendly.Any thoughts?p.s. my site will be one page similar to this http://www.notepad.com

I would suggest checking out GlobalCollect and seeing if they are a good fit. I know they are a large company and do a good job at handling online payments, especially internationally.

Try ccnow.comThey provide you with a shopping cart and you will be able to accept paypal and credit cards by itself

I use PayPal.com but some people prefer AlertPay.com or 1ShoppingCart.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS