Friday, July 16, 2010

What is the best way to get a start-up loan if you need it to purchase the equipment to start the business? -

We would like to start up a tree trimming/ stump grinding business, but require a small business loan to purchse the equipment necessary to even begin the business. Are there loans available that do not require proof of a years worth of profit?

If you are not informed you, will be deformed; I m sharing this today because I have to. Sometime ago my wife Loveth Fisher was in need of loan to start up, she searched online and she told me that someone Vanessa Kleebereger referred her to one MR CHARLES BRICKS, she was afraid of scam but she took the risk of contacting him. After everything she her loan was approved and given to her with a low interest rate. I also applied too and I was given, now we are not living well, paid all bills and at the same time servicing the loan back. According to this firm they dont give loan to untrusted cutomers, if you are not referred they will not reply you, if you are in need of loan you can contact me on kenny_fisher09@yahoo.com so that I can refer you to him personally.

hi deari hope you will learn from my story, i am debra harry from ontario canada. I lost my job six months ago due to this ECONOMICS MELTDOWN. Some few months later after this event, i went to the hospital for check up and the doctor confirmed i had an hepatatis. I almost lost my life trying to put up with this traumatic disorder. Then i went in search for a private loan lender who could help me with a very low interest rate of 2%. Getting a loan was not that easy but eventually i got the loan from a reputable loan firm without an upfront fee, despite been defrauded twice. i will advice you to be careful in your search of a loan. you can aswell contact the company that gave loan to me so you will not be a victim like myself. There contact is excel_ loan_ firm @ yahoo.com

I am Alhadji Abu Abdullah,a reputable and registered loan officer who can help you with your financial problem I gave out loan to interested applicant at an interest rate 2% and I give out loan of all kinds to my client if you need loan you can contact me now through email abu_abdullahloanfirm@yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS