Friday, July 16, 2010

I have paypal primier account and question sell on ebay.? -

if i agree to add these payment method (list below), is it really bring up the % people will buy from me??? Which payment method should i add except paypal? All i want is instant money on my paypal account and more people can buy from me. I have a paypal primier account. any suggestion???Credit cards Moneybookers Paymate ProPay

is it really bring up the % people will buy from me??? All of these are more expensive than PayPal but if you want to pay more to expand your buyer base, do so. The on-line payment methods in total you mentioned have less than 1% of PayPal s volume. But unless you have a merchant account with a card issuer; the only way to accept credit cards is through PayPal.http://pages.ebay.com/help/pay/accepted-�� All i want is instant money on my paypal account...any suggestion??? Yes, accept checks and money orders and always make sure they re real (some counterfeits out there) and clear your bank before you ship. It will add to your bottom line without any PayPal fees. eBay policy is that Sellers may accept checks money orders if the Buyer asks. They can t solicit them in their listings or in their communications with Buyers.http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Seller-��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS