Monday, August 2, 2010

Have any buy stuffs at www.myluxphone.com? -

I want to know if anyone has bought things at www.myluxphone.com because I want to know if they are scammers.

Myluxphone with the following website www.myluxphone.com is a genuine company. I have purchased BlackBerry 9500 from them twice and also an HTC G3 and it was delivered to me within the specified period. Please feel free to transact with them.

Yes, that s a complete scam site. No phone number, no address - the contact us page is just a generic e-mail form - all the scam sites use that. Legitimate companies provide a phone number (at least) which you can call if there is a problem with your order. This site doesn t. I suspect it s an individual (probably in China) - not a real company.My advice is stay away.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS