Monday, August 2, 2010

Who can help me to start my self business? -

I want to start my interior designer business but i dont know what to start and i have spent all my saved money.What is an effective way?i made account on homestead but it already suspended becouse of unpayment. I cannot get money becouse i have no customers becouse i have no ads then infinetly circle.If you have ways to advertice and break up this circle i would be so happy.I want to make interior design destantional and make 3d visualisation, and cads by customers dimensions. Also architectural .and send all by e-mailIf you help me i kiss your legs and other places.thanksbahtinov@yahoo.com

Everything you do in life, you must be persistent. nothing is handed to you easily. so don t get discourage. keep doing your search you can also go to 125aday.com and look aroundand in case you would consider sending your business to the next levelplease do me the favor to also do your research and get the knowledge. Do not join anything or invest in anything else before being mentored.and if you are really serious about that you can get mentored and trained for free and get you skilled and ready, no business is mentioned you don t have to buy anything get the knowledge in oder to make the right decision and pick the right work at home system that will work for you.just email me and let me know if that sounds fair to you?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS