Monday, August 2, 2010

How can I get this back? -

I used to LOVE business. It used to excite me, and I d be wholeheartily into it. It was a passion of mine. I ve taken a 3 year break from it, and now I just cannot seem to invigorate that same motivational spirit? What can I do to respark it? I m hoping for serious responses. I want to be back into the entrepreneurial spirit, so it s not that I don t want it.

Look within yourself,and ask yourself what made you passionate about business in the first place. Passion comes from the heart.

You might just need a new challenge. Find a business very different from what you have done before.Take a page out of the founder of Blockbusters play book. Before starting in the video business, he made a fortune in waste removal. That s right, he ran one of the nation s largest trash hauling companies. Now he has sold his interest in Blockbuster and started a nation-wide chain of used car dealerships.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS