Saturday, October 2, 2010

I have a cunning internet business plan? -

Building profitable websites for companies whether they want me to or not. If they like it, they can offer to buy them off me. I have trouble getting employment even though I m quite capable of building profitable websites, so this seems like a good course of action for me. Any ideas?

Good idea. You should build a standard sales pitch emphasizing the benefits of having a web presence, and how the cost of your website can be paid for by adding only [xx] new customers! Should pretty much sell itself, as long as you keep your cost reasonable.I m surprised every day how many businesses do not have a website. Part of my job is researching new companies/sources of supply, and my best tool is the internet. No website, no business.

In my analysis, if you do this way, you ll have big overhead cost, which is actually not efficient for a business that operate this way. I think making website has been a commodity, which means you need to develop your own service not only for making website to get more income. because in commodity you can t have much income.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS