Saturday, October 2, 2010

What is a reliable work from home co? -

You can only obtain legitimate work from home positions from brick and mortar companies. You want to send your resume out to companies hiring for positions you are qualified for, but include in your resume that you have a home office and you wish to work remotely. Include how you have your home office set up and what equipment you already have in order for you to perform your job. These jobs are just going to advertised as jobs, they would not promote them as work at home because they would hear from too many unqualified people.

I looked for over a year to find a legit work from home company because I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I finally found the right company. It s called Ardyss International and they have been around for almost 20 years. It is very legit and it allows me to have the flexibility that I want and also make good money. You can email me at down3in10@ymail.com if you want more info.

I know there are a lot of scams out there so be careful! Don��t listen to the people though who say they are ALL scams. They are not actually ALL scams, just a lot of them are! LOL! In fact Yahoo Finance says that for every 1 legitimate home based opportunity there are 57 scams!At any rate��I am actually a nurse and I love working outside the home but I know a lot of people want or need to work from home. About 2 years ago my sister finally found a legitimate company that��s been in business for 20 years. I don��t know too much about it but she��s been doing it for 2 years now, about 20 hours a week and she makes about $40,000 a year. I know it��s legit because they have dozens of fortune 500 partners, they are members of the US Chamber of Commerce and of course, I��ve seen her paychecks, LOL! She says she loves it! She gets to stay home with her kids which is pretty cool! It��s not a job working for someone else but instead she sets her own schedule and she determines how much she makes. The more she puts into it, the more she gets out. I wish jobs were like that because I know I work way harder than some of the nurses here who are getting paid the same as I am! LOL I hope this helps you! Good Luck in your search!-Michelle

I would like to recommend you my work from home method that works fast. I get right work from home method and applied the method, then I make fast money everyday. You need to have the method that works. You can get the best work from home method that worked for me. You can get more information from link below.

I can show you a way that a one-time out of pocket expense of $27 USD could earn you enough to pay all your monthly bills and create some extra cash.Visit: www.2plus7.com/imjustme0502, there are 3 (90) second videos on the left side, view all three. Read the testimonies to the bottom (also, they can be translated into 12 different languages).Send me a message with questions you have and I will answer them for you.

You might be interested in a book called Learn How To Make Suds Of Money Working From Home. This book teaches the reader how to create sell party soap favors for baby showers, weddings, birthdays and more.

https://www.prepaidlegal.com/Multisite/Multisite?site=go assoc=brettmelnickWatch the videodo the research about the company if you still are not convincedif you are interested email me I promise you wont regret checking this out

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS