Friday, November 4, 2011

What do you think about this new BlastOff Network Online Business? -

I just wanted to know what others think about this online site:http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/computertu��I joined it not to long ago and I want to know if others are making some income and saving money with this new online business. It seems to be taking off pretty well so far.Here are a few other questions?Let me know if you have a better site that makes you online income?What kind of ways are you making income online?How are you advertising your online business?Thanks in Advance

I really like the Idea but it seems to me you would have to do a lot of promotion to make money. I can see why you would ask the question about advertising.I will keep your link in mind and may join at another time. I am currently putting together a string of free online money making sites and will cross promote. For information my primary online business go to http://offto.net/infopowerbarclub/This company has a lot of help from other members.

Blastoff is great! You have to keep in mind as you build your network your income potential will grow. So tell you everyone you know to create their FREE account through your page and then you will see. I am also a prepaid legal associate. So if you are looking to make some extra cash or you re not working at all, this may be something worth looking into. Visit my site www.prepaidlegal.com/go/sherisenelson and watch the short video. Good luck!Are you ready to BLASTOFF?! ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/snelson726

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS