Monday, December 12, 2011

What should i sell on ebay? -

Hi, i recently started selling a lot of my old stuff on ebay and it s quite fun. I ve always been really interested in starting a business on ebay or an online business. I have quite a bit of capital right now that i could start something like this so i feel like i have a head start on most people. I recently started looking at some places like ali baba and dh gate, these places are chinese places that sell wholesale items or knock offs. After doing some research this seemed like a bad idea to me because even though they are cheap people do not like them and it is illegal. So now i am stuck and do not know what to sell. I can sell anything so if you guys can help me out with some ideas or books or links with this that would be awesome. Thanks.

Neither wholesale outfit your mentioned sells any illegal items and are reputable firms. Buying wholesale from imported stocks is done everyday, and has been since man began trading the silk road . Sell what interests you - and become an expert in that discipline.

Jewelry is a good idea. It is a good time to get into the business.A excellent site for getting would be www.earringsplanet.com Experience with them had been great :)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS