Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hi this is my research topic for my business class? -

Hi this is my research topic form my class. I need to find real examples from real people to add my term paper, so please answer it, thanks.Have you had to use a formula or equation preferably for a business reason? Some examples can include break-even-analysis or establishing a fair price for a product or service

i own Gianino Contracting llc, I never thought I would have much use for math when I was in school, but now I find myself figuring cubic yards of concrete, volumes of cylinders, material vs profit margins, overhead vs profit. Math is what keeps my jobs within a budget, calculates how many man hours I can allow for a job, what money I need to start, and how much is needed to finish. I really think that owning a business and succeeding is the biggest equation of all. At least when trying to come up with the right formula for marketing your business, the wrong answers can teach you how to find the right one. hope this helps? p.s. tell everyone you know about Gianino Contracting llc of St. louis Missouri There is no job too big or small, Gianino contracting llc takes them all. *part of my marketing formula*

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS