Saturday, August 18, 2012

A question about QuickBooks Accounting Pro 2009? -

If I m working on QuickBooks in one location (my mother s house), can I install it on my computer here at home? Then if I just work from my house, can I access what I ve done on HER computer?

You can access a computer from another computer at a remote location by using a service such as www.GoToMyPC.com. You can access programs like Quickbooks Pro as well as files. They charge a monthly fee of about $20.Another option is to buy a 2 USB flash drive at your local Best Buy for about $10. Save the files from computer #1 onto the flash drive, then take the flash drive and upload the Quickbooks files to computer #2. This option is cheaper, but would probably work best if you were the only person making updates and changes to the Quickbooks files.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS