Saturday, August 18, 2012

I plan to open an online shop selling NFL jerseys. Wonder how to get the authorization? -

I can find manufacturer and have my own website. I was told that it is illegal to sell the NFL jerseys without being authorized. How to get the authorization? Thanks.

contact the NFL product licensing dept, I imagine - google ityou are going to need a lot of money for inventory - those jerseys are expensive - unless you have at least $20,000 to get started, you probably won;t have much success and you will have to sell below retail to attract any buyr at all with the extra shipping costs you will have vs. a retail store

I suggest u if you are having an online shop then there can be a good product for you as yanksguide a guide for NFL and American Football. Visit www.yanksguide.com and get the ebook available. Report Abuse

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS